Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday- Book Boyfriends

Top Ten Tuesday is a really cool original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today (April 2nd) I'm one of them :)

 
Today's Topic:

Top Ten Book Boyfriends


1.  Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Although I'm not fond of the name Etienne, I love hot guys w/ British accents and someone who is so worldly.

2.  Beau Vincent from The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines- Even though the book describes him as a blonde, I have a hard time picturing him that way.  I see him as the dark-haired one and Sawyer as the blonde... but still really really bad-boy hot!

3.  Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- Ummm swoon!  Seriously he's the perfect guy.

4.  Joe Fontaine from The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- He's lived in Paris!  and he's just plain awesome!

5.  Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- This book was AMAZING!!  And Jase was a big part of that amazing-ness.

6.  Thayer/Ethan from The Lying Game by Sara Shepard- Totally Thayer from the books and Ethan from the ABCFamily TV show!  Thayer from the books is the bad boy runaway hottie and Ethan is nerdy.  In the TV show Ethan is the hot bad boy motor-cycle might be going to juvie boy and Thayer is annoying.

7.  Sirius Black from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- When I was reading these books I always had the biggest crush on Sirius... he always sounded smoldering and has a take-charge attitude... plus the prison time made him an instant bad-boy... which is why HP and the Order of the Phoenix was a sad one for me!!

8.  Benjamin from The Making Out series by Katherine Applegate- This is a series I read when I was young.  I was always in love with Benjamin, who was the hot blind guy.  Maybe it was the whole he needs to be taken care of thing that got me, but I was hooked!

9.  Josh Blackthorn from Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler- Hot sensitive hockey boy... enough said.

10.  Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- So far it's been hard not to swoon over the guys in SP's books.  I didn't really LOVE Lola as much as I did Anna, but Cricket was so geeky and cool at the same time... LOVED HIM!

Runners up:  Marcus Flutie, Michael from the Princess Diaries, and Noel from The Boyfriend List books.

Sorry my list isn't really pretty this week... I'm super tired today :(  But I'm still excited to see what book-guys you're crushing on!!

15 comments:

  1. I love Thayer in The Lying Game books. I need to watch the TV show.

    My TTT
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-characters-i-would-crush-on-if.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thayer is definitely not the same on the show... it's weird but Ethan is the one I like on tv, but in the books I think Ethan is kinda douchey.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these :( I did watch the Lying Game for a while, but I lost interest. I know, it's different... but still. I've seen Etienne on soooo many lists!
    New Follower<3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with your list, but I am reading Anna and the French Kiss soon so I'll know more.

    Jessica @ Literary etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beau! I love him to bits. Oh and Noah and Jase! So many lovely guys here! Great list


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good quality lists like this don't need to be super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I could have gone on and on forever on my list...as it is, I did go to 13...I forgot Jase (love him!) and Adam Wilde from If I Stay and several others.

    I, too, had St. Clair on my list. And Sirius? Stroke...of genius!

    Here's my list: Top Ten Tuesday

    Audrey @ Ink and Page
    http://inkandpage.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sirius Black is a great man but I'd prefer him as my dad or something ^^ So protective and fun! :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes for Etienne St. Clair! I love Four from Divergent. :)

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cricket!<3 I really loved him in Lola :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! Last week everyone's lists made me realize I needed to read Anna and the French Kiss and this week everyone's making me realize I have to read Lola and the Boy Next Door, haha. I went back and forth about including Noah, Jase, and Joe on my list, I should have extended it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that you added Michael from The Princess Diaries! I always had a crush on him. ;) And Sirius!!! Sirius totally stole my heart. Then it did this My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's awekward... Half of my comment got eaten. :O Anyway... then my heart broke. <3 Sirius! Also, Jase & Noah totes made my list. lovelovelove! Great list.

      Delete
    2. Cricket and Etienne are both just so awesome! They're cute and loyal and kind! Le sigh....

      Delete
  12. LOVE YOUR LIST. I've seen Jase on pretty much everyones list, so I'm feeling like I need to get a copy of that book soon! And I definitely agree with SP's books. Hard not to swoon over the guys - I can't wait to see how Josh matches up to the past two books.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete